1. Members receive the quarterly journal, Kodály Envoy.
2. Members have access to a variety of materials including collections of music for children, a free DVD library for members, and materials to help teachers.
3. Members have online access to lesson plans written by master Kodály teachers.
4. Members may audition students to sing in the National OAKE Conference Choirs.
5. Members receive membership in their state chapter, OKE (Oklahoma Kodály Educators).
6. Members can attend OKE workshops at a reduced member’s price.
7. Members receive the OKE Kronicle (newsletter) with teaching tips and information about upcoming professional development opportunities.